Monday, August 11, 2014

Perfume oils




Perfume oils are a great alternative to a regular perfume. They are usually made up of very few ingredients and can be made all natural too. I recently added perfume/cologne oils to my line of products because like most of the other products I carry, I wanted a more natural perfume or one with less chemicals then store bought. These oils are meant to smell good to the wearer not everyone around them.

My perfume oils are made with usually 2 ingredients, sometimes I'll add a combination of different essential oils to the carrier oil or maybe just be fragrance oil and a carrier oil. I make mens and womens scents. I've actually sold more of these great roll ons to men then women! I think it's wonderful




Never tried a roll on perfume oil? Take a peek here


Have a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment