Friday, September 27, 2013

New wax melts!

Hi Folks! Just a quick post to show you all what I've been working on lately. Wax melts! I run warming pots almost daily and I finally got around to doing my own. So here are a few I've been working on.


First up- Butternut Pumpkin
A delicious scent of pumpkins & spice and a touch of vanilla.













Hot chocolate
Smells just like your favorite
cool weather treat!







This one has got to be a favorite scent of mine now its Sugar Corn Pudding! Fresh corn, sweet butter, creamy milk & sugar






These are used in your favorite wax melter pots like the Scentsy pots or some discount stores have versions of the same kind of melter. The wax melts are available in my either one of my shops over on Etsy or Bigcartel








No comments:

Post a Comment