Thursday, September 12, 2013

Super Swirls!

Good afternoon!

A few weeks ago I was able to download on my Kindle the new Soap Crafting book by Anne-Marie of Bramble Berry. If you soap, you know who she is. This is a fantastic book with lots of pictures, I like pictures :) After flipping thru the books for a few days I decided I was going to try out one of the techniques in the book. I picked out Squirty Swirls. Now this was fun! Squeezing layer upon layer of soap in my mold.



Here are pictures of the soap out of the mold and cut. I absolutely love the design it made. The colors I used were silver mica, aqua and white.





Here is a more close up picture. I would definitely try this technique again



Thanks for looking!

Just sharing a small soapy story of my soap I made from the Soap Crafting book. If you'd like your own copy of the book find it at http://www.brambleberry.com


No comments:

Post a Comment