Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Soap Swap

Earlier this year I joined Bramble Berry's spring soap swap, I had so much fun I decided to participate in the fall swap also. This time around I combined 2 scents. Black Tea and Blackberry, both from Bramble Berry. I wanted the tobacco smell from the black tea with just a touch of berries. It sounded good in my head so I went with it.


This was my entry. It is colored black, white and burgundy. I didn't do anything crazy as far as swirling. I literally just poured the soap batter in the mold. I was quite happy with the swirl. I named this soap Blackberry Tea



Here is a cut picture of the soap. Lookin' pretty good!



This is the Blackberry Tea all packaged up and getting ready to send out for the swap.


And these are all the fantastic soaps I got back from my swap! For those of you who have never joined and are curious about the swap. Bramble Berry hosts 2 swaps a year. A soap maker makes 12 full size bars and sends them to Bramble Berry and in return you will get 12 bars back from 12 other soap makers! All you have to pay for is your shipping ( bars shipped out & bars received back) and of course the cost of your own supplies to make your bars. I cannot wait til spring to join again!

No comments:

Post a Comment